Pediatric allergy & immunology
Our board-certified pediatric allergists are leaders in their field and deliver the best pediatric allergy relief with compassionate care. Since our practice focuses on allergy and sinus only, our physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, and nurses dedicate their full attention to the patients.
Relief Allergy & Sinus Institute is the premier children’s allergy practice in the Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs to evaluate and treat immune deficiencies. Appointments are easy to make, even same day and on Saturdays to acommodate even the busiest parent!
The most common food allergies in children are:
- Cow’s milk
- Tree Nuts
Symptoms of Food Allergies:
- Symptoms of food allergies that can occur within minutes to a couple hours after eating:
- Skin: Hives, itching, flushing, or swelling
- Lungs: Difficulty breathing, coughing, chest tightness or wheezing
- Throat: Hoarseness, difficulty speaking or choking sensation
- Mouth, nose and eyes: Runny nose and nasal congestion; sneezing; tongue swelling; and eye itching, swelling or redness
- Heart and circulation: Weakness, dizziness, fainting, irregular heart rate or low blood pressure
- Digestive system: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain